1) Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
2) Any discrepancy in payment that needs action should be emailed to email@example.com within 7 days from the date of payment. Requests received beyond that will not be entertained. The applicant must provide the following information in that email
a. The course in which the admission is sought.
b. Razorpay’s confirmation mail should be attached with refund request.
c. Name and email id of the applicant.
d. Phone number of the applicant.
e. Date and time of the transaction
f. Whether payment is made from applicant’s bank account or cybercafe’s bank account.
If due to any reason ICS Softwares decides to refund the fee, the amount will be refunded duly excluding the processing fee involved in making such payments.
3) Refunds & Cancellation initiated will be credited to the same payment mode from where the transaction had been made after 5 to 7 days after deduction of transaction charges.
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to ICS Softwares. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully before initiating the process. By authorizing a payment to ICS Softwares through the online payment service ("the service"), it would be treated as a reckoned acceptance to these terms and conditions. ICS Softwares reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the obligation on part of the User to have read the terms and conditions prior using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
1) Payment(s) through this Service may be made with a Credit Card, Debit card, UPI, or Net Banking. ICS Softwares enables users to pay Fee online through college website. Online Services are provided through a secure website using Razorpay online payment system. After successful payment a confirmation mail from Razorpay is sent.
2) It is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank, before availing services.
3) User is responsible for information entered in relevant fields. The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to ICS Softwares, hence the sole responsibility of furnishing correct information lies with the User.
4) The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking/UPI transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that ICS Softwares or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
5) The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the ICS Softwares gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. ICS Softwares does not accept or assume any accountability in the event of unauthorized interception.
6) ICS Softwares and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message.
7) Under no circumstances shall the ICS Softwares and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
8) The Applicant approves that ICS Softwares or any of its employees will not be held liable by the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond ICS Softwares’s reasonable control.
9) ICS Softwares can at any time without prior notice or any liability to you, to cancel or suspend the online fee payment services and/or to substitute alternative services, which may or may not be interactive or transactional in nature
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
The Applicant may pay his/ her application/initial fees to ICS Softwares by using any acceptable payment mode by Razorpay. The Applicant Confirms following postulates by agreeing to initiate online payment procedure.
1) The Applicant is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions and authorizes to debit against the requisite fee.
2) The Applicant is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit. the payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the applicant inclusive of the applicable Fee
3) The details of fee payable can be seen at (link) at website.
4) Any discrepancy in payment that needs action should be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the date of payment attaching Razorpay’s confirmation mail. Requests received beyond that will not be entertained